We just returned from the Cayman Islands and loved our stay at the Coral Stone Club. It was a beautiful unit (#26) on the 2nd floor (more private) with a gorgeous view and so convenient to the beach, pool, exercise room, and grills. We loved having the beautiful beach almost to ourselves with handy umbrellas and palapas to keep our 3 month old granddaughter out of the intense sun. We enjoyed taking long walks along the beach (made us realize we had the nicest location). Our 3 bedroom/3 bath condo was clean and beautifully furnished. It was a great size for 5 adults and one baby. All the guests were friendly, a great place for families.
Cayman Diving School took my son diving all week (we all went at various times) – we were very pleased with their service and it was so convenient since they would bring their boat right to our beach. See their review for more details.
The housekeeping was excellent and it was so handy to have a washer/dryer in our unit. Valerie and Corina in the office were always very helpful. Our icemaker didn’t work, and the staff went out and bought ice for us after finding out that we had been buying ice at Foster’s (a very nice grocery store except for the prices.) We had a car which made grocery shopping and exploring the west end, especially George Town, very easy (after a couple of scary days getting used to driving on the left side). The cost of dining out made us glad to have a full kitchen so we could have all breakfasts, lunches, and a few dinners in our condo. The modern gas grills were handy. We enjoyed dining at Rackam’s and Sunshine Grill, and getting food from Chicken Chicken and Gino’s.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Stone Club Hotel
- Coral Stone Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Coral Stone Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Stone Club is the perfect setting for your family vacation. All of our units are beachfront and include a patio or terrace overlooking our zero-entry infinity ledge pool, safe for children yet enjoyable for adults. Whether you prefer to walk straight out on world-famous Seven Mile Beach and tickle the sand with your toes, or perch higher up for magnificent views of the beach and ocean, our spacious units - each with 2 or 3 bedrooms and 2 or 3 bathrooms - will make you feel right at home, yet somewhere special. Conveniently located walking distance to eighteen restaurants, three spas, a liquor store, supermarket and other shopping, you and your family can easily stock up on items for quick rejuvenation (and wheel the cart into your unit and leave it in our parking lot when finished). Local attractions include a turtle farm, Sting Ray City, and the Caribbean's largest man made wave, located within a skate park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, EasyToBook, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Coral Stone Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.