My husband and I loved our one bedroom oceanfront suite at Windsong, on Grace Bay Beach. Even though we spent most of our time outdoors, we enjoyed how spacious and comfortable it was and we took advantage of the fully equipped kitchen for our lunch. Windsong has a small restaurant where we had breakfast. The staff at Windsong was very helpful and friendly, as were the people on the island. It was our first trip to Turks & Caicos and we loved it. Grace Bay Beach with its clear turquoise water and powdery white sand is the most beautiful and longest beach that we have seen in the Caribbean. To us, Providenciales is unique with its touristic development offering comfort and luxury, outstanding restaurants and its natural beauty that can still be appreciated in peace. Driving and/or walking around, it was easy to find ourselves alone on the beach away from resorts. The island is also ideal for snorkeling, particularly when staying at Windsong located right in front of the Bight Reef. Even though the reef is presently partially roped-off and can be busy, snorkeling is great. Smith's Reef, off Turtle Cove, further West on the beach is another ideal spot for snorkeling. In short, we had a wonderful holiday and plan to go back to Windsong as soon as we can.
- Also Known As:
- Windsong Hotel
- Windsong Hotel Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windsong Overview A repeat favorite for guests, Windsong is a refreshingly intimate, Caribbean beachfront resort located on Grace Bay and Providenciales’ best coral reef. The resort enjoys exclusive TCI membership in Preferred Boutique Hotels and is a Trip Advisor “Top 25 Caribbean Hotel.” Daily Continental breakfast, WIFI, non-motorized watercraft, bicycles, fitness center, underground parking, and chilled water and towels--both beachside and at the oceanfront pool--are complimentary. Relaxing spa treatments, romantic candlelight beach dinners, Jojo’s refreshing libations and menu selections, and scheduled entertainment delight Windsong guests. All accommodations offer kitchens or kitchenettes and laundry facilities. Selections include 250 sq. ft. -- 4,480 sq. ft. and range from standard rooms, to studios, to exquisite 1-4 bedroom oceanfront and penthouse suites up to 4,480 sq. ft. Additionally, Windsong offers a unique, private oceanfront villa with a trellised oceanfront terrace and private plunge pool. All Windsong Rooms Include:Non-smoking rooms with keyless entryMarble flooring & ensuite baths10’ Ceilings & custom cabinetryPillowtop beds with Hilden linensFrette towels & bathrobesBvlgari toiletriesFlat-Screen/LCD/HD/Cable TVDVD • I-pod docking station • Alarm clock Room-controlled air-conditioningIn-room safe ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Windsong Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.