I recently got back from a weekend stay in St. Croix Virgin Islands. I got information about this hotel saying that it was a great place to stay. Upon arrival to the hotel I was told that my room wasn't ready, so I left to do some driving around the island just for exploring purposes. A few hours later when I got back I still couldn't check in because the system was down, I then left again seeing that I was hungry so I went to a nearby resturant to get a bite to eat. After spending a few more hours at the resturant and doing some more exploring of the island I ventured back to the hotel to check in. At this point they were finally ready for me to check in and get comfortable. After checking in and receiving the one key that I was given to share between three people, I headed to my room which was on the bottom floor near the area where the trash is thrown out, getting into the room there were NO RUGS on the floor, going further into the room and into the bathroom, there lay a dead baby lizard on he floor. This turned me off completely. I turned on the tv to calm my nerves but most of the channels didn't work and displayed "No Signal" on the screen. I was so upset I took a shower after a long stressfull day and went to sleep. The next morning I was awakened by the sound of the men collecting the garbage by dragging the bins down the tiled hallway. I got up for a fresh start that day with the intentions to get a soak in the pool, but thta to was filthy. Returning to my room my husband and I got dressed and went to the local ihop for breakfast. After returning to the hotel and giving my son his food, there was no microwave in the room, the only microwave to use was right outside the lobby. Not forgetting that there is no parking lot so you have to park on a side street if there is no parking on the street infront of the hotel. All in all the trip was great, but the hotel experience was aweful!!!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Company Hotel Christiansted
- Company House Hotel St. Croix/Christiansted
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three story building in the heart of Christiansted St. Croix. Newly renovated deluxe rooms plus suite. Large conference room with video conference features. Walking distance to beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Company House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.