The Inn at Tamarind Court was fine, however we found that because our room faced the road (and the football field) it was really loud on a Friday night. My wife remarked she thought the cars were coming through the room. That being said, we swapped to another room the next night (on the back of the building) and slept like a dream. The complimentary breakfast was grand--in particular the banana fritters.
A friend who was also staying said that it was the best accomodation for the price on the island and I think we would return bearing in mind the location of our room for the next time through!
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Tamarind Court Hotel
- Inn At Tamarind Court Hotel Cruz Bay
- Inn Tamarind Court
- Inn At Tamarind Court St. John/Cruz Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quant Inn blends island charm, resonable rates and conveniently located in the town of Cruz Bay. ... more less