My husband and I spent 11 days in Barbados and the Sea-U Guest house was by far the most memorable place during our stay. We stayed at the Sea-U for three nights because we wanted to explore what I believe to be the more beautiful part of the island. So, Sea-U is a perfect location for those who really want to getaway and enjoy the real outdoors. It’s a bit of a rugged ride getting to Bathsheba, but it is worth it!
The staff was incredibly friendly, helpful and provided wonderful service. The office managers were both helpful in answering our questions, getting a rental car and giving us advice on where to go/what to do! I must also say we had a great time talking to and hearing stories from Sea Cat as we enjoyed our afternoon coconut water drinks!
After a long day of sight-seeing, hiking, etc it was great to back to Sea-U to just relax & take in the sea views. The room was very clean, spacious and well decorated. We had dinner at the Sea-U on two nights and enjoyed the meals and company! I was pleasantly surprised to meet other couples from different parts of the world there too!
Anyway, thank you Sea-U Guest House team for a memorable experience. We definitely see ourselves coming back for more! Take Care & God Bless
- Also Known As:
- Sea-u Guest House Hotel
- Sea-u Guest House Hotel Bathsheba
- Sea-U Guest House Barbados/Bathsheba
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A chic and affordable bed & breakfast at the lush east coast.Sea-U is tucked within a lush tropical garden along the seaside slopes of the village of Bathsheba on the east coast of Barbados, the most natural side of the island. Here you can enjoy unspoiled beaches, breathtaking views and mingle with locals. Uschi Wetzels, owner and manager and fell in love with Bathsheba and its friendly people, while working on a Barbados travel guide for a German editor.With hammocks strung between coconut palms, the Atlantic Ocean waves breaking against massive limestone boulders. Sea-U is a place for those who are looking for a decidedly significant change of pace from a busy life.The main house and the cottage are built in a traditional island style out of wood with large patios. The 9 rooms are decorated with mahogany furniture, louver window treatments, rattan chairs, locally handcrafted clay lamps and batik art. Sea-Us welcoming staff provides knowledgeable information.The atmosphere is relaxed, and guests quickly become friends. Green globe certified, close to Andromeda Botanical Gardens and world class surfing at Soup bowl. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Sea-U Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.