Just returned from a two night break at the Dunstanburgh Castle Hotel.This is my second visit to the hotel,this time we opted to stay in one of the police houses opposite the main hotel.
We were allocated a two bedroomed house,and it couldnt have been better.You can do your own cooking if you choose to do so .We ate in the hotel.Staff and food were both spot on.
Try the kippers for breakfast,they are really good!! All in all a nice part of the world ,with good company,and good food,what more do you want?Highly reccomended,i will be back for a third visit .
- Also Known As:
- Dunstanburgh Castle Alnwick
- Hotel Dunstanburgh Castle
- Dunstanburgh Castle Hotel Embleton, Northumberland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can find us in Embleton, a lovely quiet coastal village 5 minutes from the fabulous Northumberland Coastline. Great walks from the hotel will take you to fabulous sandy bays, castles and cosy pubs. ... more less