We stayed for 3 nights 23rd March 2012. Check in was terrible until the Manager took over , then we were well looked after. Bags that were lost en route were followed up and delivered.
The hotel is unusual because the swimming pool runs right through the middle and all the rooms look in to one another. We were lucky because we were on the top floor (4th) and so were our friends travelling with us and our rooms were large, clean and modern. It was a perfect location for us because we went to Krabi to look at the surrounding islands and it was only a 20BHT tuk tuk ride to the beach to get a longboat a short walk to restaurants in small village.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Krabi Deevana Hotel
- Mercure Krabi Deevana Hotel Ao Nang
- Mercure Krabi Deevana Ao Nang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Krabi Deevana offers chic accommodation in contemporary low-rise buildings located a short distance from Ao Nang Beach. With 213 stylish rooms and suites, each with a private balcony, you can enjoy the resort's excellent facilities and benefit from gracious and personalized service from the welcoming Mercure team. The brand new resort features an exceptional restaurant and bars, three outdoor swimming pools, a kid's pool, a restful and rejuvenating spa, and outstanding meetings and events facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Krabi Deevana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.