The suite we had booked was nothing but a disaster. Big holes in the floor in all rooms, windows that could not be closed, no working security-lock on the door, broken handles on furniture with sharp edges, bad cleaning and to top it up, a large construction site outside our balcony. We stayed for one night and then moved to another hotel. We have been in Thailand many times before and stayed at far cheaper hotels than this with a much higher standard (and with a lower ranking as well).
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Queen`s Bay Hotel
- Pavilion Queen`s Bay Hotel Ao Nang
- Pavilion Queens Bay Krabi
- Pavilion Queens Bay Hotel Krabi
- Pavilion Queen's Bay Krabi/Ao Nang
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Priceline, Olotels, Otel, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Pavilion Queen's Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.