Best in room air conditioning I experienced in Thailand;
2.Girls at reception are lovely.
3.Hardest mattress I have ever slept on, great if you like a super firm mattress.
4.The doors are frosted glass so any ambient light outside your room at night illuminates the room like a beacon. If you need darkness to sleep this place is not for yo
5.The hotel is adjacent to a swamp albiet not an eye sore, but the mosquitoes are present in large numbers, make sure you spray-up very well. The night restaurant is open air so there is no escape!
6. Only one bottle (500ml) of complementary water. The additional is 30 baht (US$1). Expect to drink a lot so it adds up considerably. Same bottle is 7 baht at 7/11 over the road. You will need to stock up daily. Every other hotel I stayed in while in Thailand provided plenty of complimentary water.
7. We stayed in a Deluxe Suite (Advertised as Sophisticatedly Furnished!) . But there is no furniture in the room! If you dont mind lounging on the bed all the time then you will not mind. My back suffered too much and I like a table to sit at. The rooms are trendy I guess.....very 'post, post modern' that is minimalist at the extreme. Also nowhere to unpack your bag so expect to live out of your suitcase. This would be fine for an overnight type room but.......Longstay???.....Sorry I like to get my essentials out of my bag.
8. A little too far from the beach about 800 metres of running the tout gauntlet every time you leave the resort can be a little wearing. A big lesson in polite refusal as you will get plenty of practice.
9. The pool is clean and presentable but a little small at about 6m x 9m. No lap swimming here.
If I had my chance again generally I would look closer to the beach, consider the amount of time you will spend in the resort and check out the pictures with more scrutiny than I did.
ie. Can you sit down in the room other than on the bed?
Just not ergonomically comformable enough for an extended stay.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Paradise Resort & Longstay Hotel
- Aonang Paradise Resort & Longstay Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Paradise Resort And Longstay
- Aonang Paradise Hotel Longstay
- Aonang Paradise Krabi
- Aonang Paradise Resort Krabi/Ao Nang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ao Nang Paradise Resort proudly presents a perfect heaven for getaways; tranquility amidst lush tropical vegetation. Combining simplicity and friendly staff in an ambiance of solitude, luxury and peace where the outside world is almost forgotten. An unrivaled paradise awaits for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelBookers, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Aonang Paradise Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.