Hotel pictures look nice n the internet, when you get to the hotel the lobby looks nice, elevators are ok, restaurant is ok, location is ok but the rooms are REALLY bad.... they are dark, old, do not have ac, the bathroom very small. Rooms do not have a safebox but they offer safe box for free at the front desk. remote control they need a usd 20.00 deposit, we tried to upgrade to a suite but the difference in price was almost triple. not worth it as far as rooms is concerned but everything else seems to be ok. In case you want to go to zona centro- downtown to see the Metropolitan Cathedral do not attempt to walk there, is not far but its safer to take a taxi for 200pesos.... about 2usd
- Also Known As:
- Mision Carlton Guadalajara Hotel
- Mision Carlton Guadalajara Hotel Guadalajara
- Mision Carlton Hotel Guadalajara
- Guadalajara Mision Carlton Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Mision Carlton Guadalajara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.