We stayed at Beachscape March 6-15 in a one-bedroom suite. Different from our visit 4 years ago, the construction noise was gone, replaced with new ceramic tile throughout the property. They have a new property manager and he seems to be doing a fine job. New Panasonic flat screen TVs were in our suite and the former ala carte breakfast is now buffet style with an omelet station and make-your-own-waffles. Hot foods changed from day to day. We loved the eggplant/pepper/tomato mixture one morning! There was always refried beans and baked potato wedges every morning. The omelet station featured 10 different fillers for the omelets that were quickly and expertly-prepared. Eggs any style could also be ordered. Lots of fresh fruit, yogurt, granola, cereal, breads and sweet rolls along with the DIY waffles.
On the weekends, the Palapa restaurant on the beach features a lunch buffet and live music. Try the seafood crepes if you go there for dinner.
The beach has got to be one of the best on this end of the Hotel Zone, with lots of palapas and lounges and they "sweep" it weekly with a machine, keeping it free of debris. Some of the lounges could use some scrubbing, though.
The staff here is friendly and helpful and everyone does their jobs very well. Mirna, our housekeeper, was a splendid worker and kept our room squeaky-clean. Early on, our front door wouldn't latch properly and so I called for maintenance to come and check it out. They were there in just a few minutes and a workman had it fixed in ten minutes....no problem. We asked housekeeping for an extra coffee maker, since my wife drinks decaf, and it was put in our kitchen while we were at Walmart shopping for groceries.
Yes, it's not the Ritz, but you're not paying Ritz prices either. I'm sure that more improvements will be forthcoming. Until then, we'll be returning next year!
- Also Known As:
- Beachscape Kin Ha Villas And Suites
- Beachscape Kin Ha Villas Hotel
- Beachscape Kin Ha Villas Hotel Cancun
- Ambiance Villas
- Ambiance Villas Cancun
- Ambience Villas
- Ambiance Cancun
- Ambience Villa Cancun
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachscape Kin Ha Villas and Suites features Cancun`s largest suites in an intimate setting of low rise buildings surrounded by lush gardens. Prime location in Cancun`s Hotel Zone, walking distance from top restaurants, entertaiment and exclusive shopping, 3 minutes driving to the challenging Robert Trent Jone Jr 18 hole Championship golf course.Beachscape Kin Ha Villas embodies a new and unique concept in Cancun: 130 air conditioned rooms, 1,2 and 3 bedroom Suites, beautifully apointed in an airy, tropical decor. Suites have fully equipped moder kitchen. All units have cable TV, Direct dial telephone, hairdryer, balcony or patio. Our kitchen is ready to fulfill the most demanding customers. A great variety of our dishes, made from fresh regional ingredients, makes Beachscape a delicious experience. Our Executive Chef, specialized in international cousine, making sure he satisfies all our guests appetite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Beachscape Kin Ha Villas & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.