We stayed at the Golden from May 19-24. This was our 5th trip to Cancun area. We enjoyed our stay at Golden very much. Food was good. The formal was our favorite, The Barn was second, Sushi was third, and Pier....well don't bother.
Drinks were good, I'm a beer drinker. I got tired of warmish Dos Equis after a couple of days so I found myself struggling to find a drink that I liked. No worries! Rooms were clean, hotel is older but clean and adequate! Recommend highly!
- Also Known As:
- Golden Parnassus
- Golden Parnassus Cancun
- Golden Parnassus Resort
- Golden Parnassus Resort Spa
- Golden Crown Paradise
- Cancun Crown Paradise
- Golden Parnassus Hotel
- Golden Parnassus Hotel Cancun
- Great Parnassus Resort & Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adults only. Formerly Golden Crown Paradise ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, MexVax, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Golden Parnassus Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.