We spent a week there with two kids.
What was good:
-Buffet the whole day, food is pretty good, great desserts
-Swimming pool - perfect, not crowded, good entertiment, always clean
-airConditioner in the room
What was bad:
-luck of Fancy: food in the restarants same as in the buffet, same chipped plates, old thouthand times used plastic glasses
owerall experience - this hotel knew better days, looks like they run out of money - everything looks cheap. Everything is still very clean, yes, but it becames not enough.
- Also Known As:
- Great Parnassus Hotel Cancun
- Great Parnassus
- Great Parnassus Resort
- Great Parnassus Cancun
- Great Parnassus Resort Spa
- Great Parnassus Resort & Spa
- Great Parnassus Resort Cancun
- Great Parnassus Hotel
- Great Parnassus Resort Spa Cancun
- Parnassus Cancun
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Great Parnassus Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.