Family of 4 (2 young kids). Banyan Tree was a very nice and relaxing resort. About 20 minutes outside of Playa del Carmen. Food was very expensive as to be expected though the first bill was still shocking. We enjoyed the restaurant by the beach in the Rosewood resort next door. Were there for a wedding so didn't have that many meals.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba Hotel
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A harmonious blend of nature and luxury, Banyan Tree Mayakoba takes resort living to new heights with the first all-pool villa resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts brings Asian hospitality to the beautiful development of Mayakoba, Riviera Maya, complete with Banyan Tree Mayakoba pool villas offering premium seclusion and an expansive Mayakoba spa complex with the introduction of the award-winning Banyan Tree Mayakoba Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Banyan Tree Mayakoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.