We reserved a room here a few months ago, when we decided to get married on the beach in front of the hotel.
The atmosphere is magic here, the sea is just meters away from the rooms, lovely to look at from the balcony hammocks.
The beds are really huge and comfortable and the whole staff is extremely kind and always smiling at you.
I'm not good with names but I would like to thank the magic Paco and his coktails, Rafa, Irene and all the others.
A special mention to the chef Severino: this Sardinian guy "creates" the best seafood I've ever eaten.
And thanks to the owner, Simone, for having allowed our wedding to be really unforgettable.
Will definitely go back.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Las Estrellas Hotel Tulum
- Villa Las Estrellas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Las Estrellas has the objective to offer our guest a personalized attention whit a warm and friendly service in an environment of astonishing tranquility and natural beauty. We are working hard to keep a exclusive service highlighting security, warmth but above all relaxation in this incredible paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Villa Las Estrellas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.