The good: Great location in a beautiful beach. The hotel is ok, nice big beds.
The not so good: We only had electricity from 5pm to 11pm (they did tell us that was the hotel policy though). We didn't have any hot water during our stay. Continental breakfast, very simple, far from spectacular. We found it a little bit pricey but it's an expensive area, so this hotel was actually one of the cheapest we could find, not worth it to stay there for more than two nights.
Overall, not terrible, you'll enjoy your stay here as long as you're prepared for a rustic experience.
- Also Known As:
- Cabanas Retiro Maya Tulum
- Cabanas Retiro Maya Hotel Tulum
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miles from the busy hustle of all inclusive resorts and hotspots, lays a sacred space for couples & families, Groups & global travelers, conscious people and fellow seekers, Find peace here, breathe, explore, create your own adventure.Retiro Maya is a grassroots eco-haven for the nature loving traveler. integrating eco-loving style with conscious adventure seeking. Days bring healing breezes, smooth sun-drenched moments sound tracked by the ocean’s melodic chant. At night find your zen space under a vast canopy of stars. Retiro Maya strives to create unique escape experiences... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Retiro Maya Eco-Hotel and Retreats reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.