Great place with authentic cabanas and mosquito netting surrounding the beds. Traveling alone, I spent time eating and hanging out with other guests and Legna, the manager, around an outside table. The other guests were musicians and adventurers from around the world and great company. It was a great way for me to meet travelers from all over. We developed a sweet temporary community. The water pump was out for a day; the manager and staff worked efficiently to restore water flow. All part of the adventure. Bring food to store in the literal ice chest, hang out and make new friends. Bring DEET! Legna is a delightful welcoming host. One of the dogs, Dhuni, will be your new best friend and accompany you as you walk on the gorgeous beach and swim in the cenote.
- Also Known As:
- Xbalamque Cabanas Tulum Hotel Tulum
- Xbalamque Cabanas Tulum Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tulum Cabanas Xbalamque is a little ecological-hotel in the Mayan Jungle, at 100 meters from Sian Kaan Reserve and 20 minutes from the archaeological zone.The surroundings are filled with fresh and crystal waters, where you can enjoy a wonderful experience underground or a kayak’s trip.Also we are only at 50 meters from the paradise beach!Come to visit us and enjoy peaceful and great days!The facilities at the Xbalamque Cabanas include 24 hours hot showers and car parking facilities.We will recommend staying in Xbalamque Cabañas Tulum. It is possible to borrow a gummi raft (or kayaks) to sail on the Cenote, and snorkling gears to explore the underwater life (most interesting in the Conote). Bikecycles are for rent. There are no breakfast included, however a small kitchen is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Xbalamque Cabanas Tulum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.