We had a fantastic 9 day stay at the Hacienda Beach Club over Thanksgiving. We can’t say enough good things about the resort and the service there. Our party was 6 adults and 4 kids and we stayed in a 3 bedroom unit. We had plenty of space. The bedrooms are good sized and the unit itself is very large so you have enough space for everyone. The kitchen is very large and well stocked. There is a large dining room table where all of us could fit easily. The staff at the resort could not have been nicer and the service level was implacable and very attentive. Because many of the units serve as second homes for owners, occupancy rate at the resort is not very high which means that it is not crowded at all. The pool is great and is heated so we spent quite a bit of time there. The restaurant at the resort is one of the best restaurants I have eaten at in Cabo over the years and it is very well priced (unlike many restaurants in Cabo that are very expensive). Atmosphere at the restaurant is great and very romantic but casual at the same time so the kids could be there with no problem. The resort is right on the Medano beach and it is a very safe swimmable beach which is unusual for Cabo (most of the other high-end resorts in Cabo are on beaches near the ocean or are very rocky and are not good for swimming). The resort has kayaks, snorkeling gear and other such equipment that you can borrow at no cost. We took the Kayaks to lands-end and made a great day trip there. The only thing to be aware of is that the resort is on the most popular beach in Cabo and right near downtown so it is a happening kind of place. This means that at night and even during the day there is quite a bit of activity on the beach. I can go on and on about how great this place is but the bottom line is that this was one of the best luxury resorts we have stayed in over the years and we stay in similar resorts a few times each year so we have a reference point of comparison. I would highly recommend this place.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Beach Club And Residences Hotel
- Hacienda Beach Club And Residences Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Beach Club & Residences Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Mexico
Region: Mexico > Baja California > Baja California Sur > Los Cabos > Cabo San Lucas
Bar/Lounge Beach Fitness Centre Free High-Speed Internet Free Parking Children Activities Kitchenette Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 34 Speciality lodging in Cabo San Lucas
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££££
Hotel Class:4 star — Hacienda Beach Club & Residences 4*
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda Beach Club & Residences is located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas on Medano Beach, next to the famed marina, and footsteps from an irresistible blend of restaurants, shopping, nightlife and local culture. Embodying a dramatic new concept of seamless indoor and outdoor living, the family-friendly accommodations of the Hacienda Beach Club & Residences offer an atmosphere of grandeur and graciousness on Baja California Sur just steps from the beach. Each elegant residence at our Cabo resort features a gourmet kitchen, master suite, and fine living amenities and high-tech touches, including hardwood doors, handcrafted metalwork, natural stone finishes, and surround-sound stereo systems, flat screen televisions, and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout all residences. It’s a perfect private hideaway in the midst of everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hacienda Beach Club & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.