I visited this hotel from March 28, 2012 to April 02, 2012.
I was towards the Marina side with a balcony. The room itself was newly renovated and was beautiful. Beds were also comfy. The balcony view overlooking the marina and dolphin show was amazing. The staff was friendly, curtious, and helpful. The backside of the hotel with the pools and bars are extremely nice. The whole view is eye candy and will make your friends and family extremely jealous they are not there :) The location is optimum. You are walking distance to the nightlife, the Marina (Where you can get onto a lot of the boats to do activities such as snorkeling, sunset cruise, etc), and other attractions. Furthermore the resort does have nice bars with beautiful vies such as the Whale watch Bar and restaurants with delicious food. If you drink you can also get a margarita each for free when entering the resort at one of the bars. Be sure to ask for that.
Wifi only works by the pools and the main lobby.
I wish it worked at the room which would have been nice. There pools were usually too cold to swim in. Some hotels next door had heated pools which were very nice. In addition, the hot tubs outside never really got hot enough to enjoy it. I dont even think they were working honestly. The jets never came on once after our attempts to turn them on or the staffs attempts. Also, we accidently left a small iron print on the bedsheet and were charged $260 at the end of our stay. Pretty steep I'd have to say...
- Also Known As:
- Finisterra Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Finisterra
- Hotel Finisterra Cabo San Lucas
- Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark Resort. Best location in town with Ocean and Bay views. CURRENTLY UNDER RENNOVATIONS IN SOME AREAS AWAY FORM GUESTS TRAFFIC, OPERATING ALL POOLS AND GUESTS ROOMS AND PUBLIC AREAS. Located in the “Heart and Soul of Cabo”!Live the legend of the new SANDOS Finisterra ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT unique architecture overlooking the Bay of San Lucas or enjoy the largest family rooms facing the Pacific sunsets in any of our Jr. Suites. All within a short walk to restaurants, night life, shops, fishing and water sports. Free WiFi in Lobby and Restaurants. Endless beach walks and amazing pools. Embrace the Cabo sun in any of our three amazing pools or have a snack at the largest and tallest Palapa in the Pacific. For the evenings enjoy a margarita at the historical Blue Marlin Bar where Keith Richards and Brooke Shields loved to relax. If you like tennis we have 2 courts for you free of charge. Ideal for Families or Couples that want the best value. The Jr. Suites Ocean View rooms have the largest capacity in Cabo sleeping 3 adults and 2 children with our 2 Queen and Sofa beds. Just perfect for the family that needs best value for their money! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, HotelsClick, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.