I went in Early June with a few college buddies. We travel every year together and this was one of the better resorts we have stayed at!
Firstly, the staff is great! The entertainment team led by ROCIO (Pronounced Rosio in English) was super cool :) Great prizes for pool bingo ;)
I was the only one awake for the bike tour so I got a personal tour!!! And my tour guide was amazing!
Bar tenders were great. Food was nice for all inclusive and the restaurants were good as well!
The only down side to the resort is the location. It is the farthest away from Downtown Cabo as you can get.
Take the Pub Crawl! It's cheaper than the taxi to and from and a ton of fun!
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Intercontinental
- Presidente Inter Continental
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you’ll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Amex, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.