Having used this park a few times I noticed a few welcome changes.
Club facilities have improved & the menus are good and reasonably priced.
Friendly welcoming atmosphere found us using it more than usual. Why cook?
The area is breathtakingly beautiful & no doubt we will return again this summer.
- Also Known As:
- Durdle Door Holiday Park Hotel East Lulworth
- Durdle Door Holiday Park Hotel
- Durdle Door Holiday Park East Lulworth, Dorset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the dramatic world Heritage Jurassic Coast and surrounded by glorious rolling countryside, Durdle Door Holiday Park is in a unique location. Here you will find modern day amenities in an uncommercialised environment. Our camping and touring pitches are spacious, our holiday homes luxurious and our wooden camping pods - cosy. For walkers the South West Coast Path is here on the doorstep, for those who love the outdoors you're right there.Durdle Door has a total of 108 camping and touring pitches, some with uninterrupted sea views, 60 holiday homes for hire, a well stocked shop, laundrette, fully serviced pitches, modern toilet block, bar and restaurant. We look forward to seeing you at Durdle Door. ... more less