Centrally located, with friendly staff and nice, clean modern rooms. Ideal place if you plan on attending the "Feria de San Marcos". My only complaint was that I upgraded my frequent traveller status to Platinum via an American Express promotion and was aparently deleted from the system. The hotel was unable to do anything about it and was unable to offer any compensation. Since I was only staying there for the night I didn't mind not getting the upgraded amenities in the Platinum Floor, but they could've been a bit more proactive than just offering an apology.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Aguascalientes Hotel Aguascalientes
- Fiesta Americana Aguascalientes Hotel
- Aguascalientes Fiesta Americana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Hotel with clock tower, located in the Expo-Plaza commercial & tourism complex, 6 blocks to downtown; 12 miles to arpt ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Fiesta Americana Aguascalientes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.