This lodge is quite far out of the town area so if you don't have a car I wouldn't recommend it. We took taxis which worked well for us but it can be a hassle.
We stayed in a chalet, and there were four of us. Four single women in a place like that does not work. There were 2 beds upstairs, a double bed in a bedroom downstairs, and a pull out couch in the lounge room. There was a full kitchen which was handy but only 1 bathroom. The bathroom was small, had a leaking toilet and very poor shower pressure. Some of the lights in the room did not work and there was no AC so it was pretty hot upstairs. The best part of the chalet was the balcony as it was quite nice to sit outside and enjoy the greenery.
This chalet would be great for a family with younger children but not suited to couples sharing or individuals sharing the chalet.
- Also Known As:
- Tunnel Mountain Hotel Banff
- Tunnel Mountain Hotel
- Tunnel Mountain Chalet
- Tunnel Mountain Banff
- Banff Tunnel Mountain Chalet Hotel
- Banff Tunnel Mountain Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tunnel Mountain Resort has everything you need for a perfect Banff vacation. Come get swept away in the majestic beauty of our Canadian Rockies resort.Our 95 unit resort in Banff National park has a wide variety of accommodations to suit every taste. The Tunnel Mountain Condos, Chalets, Cabins and Suites are perfect for the family or a getaway with friends or co-workers. The Executive Suites are ideal for the business traveler and perfect for couples looking for a luxurious, romantic Canadian Rockies getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Tunnel Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.