We stayed at the Banff Boutique Inn for 9 nights in February, for a skiing holiday with a wedding slipped in!
In total there were 15 of us staying, all arriving on different days and from different countries. Myself and my now husband and family arrived late on a Wednesday evening, after a long day of travelling to be greeted by a warm cosy inn and an understanding inn keeper who didn't bemuse us with too much information but showed us to our gorgeous rooms and comfortable beds!
We woke up the next morning to find fresh coffee on the go and breakfast served in the dining room. The breakfast was amazing with fresh fruit, cereals, granola, hard boiled eggs, fresh baked cookies and muffin plus bagels, toast, juice etc! The breakfast was always well stocked and with us staying for 9 nights Becky, Emma and Jodie kept mixing things up a little to keep us interested with scrambled eggs and omlettes!!
Our wedding was held in the great room and was the perfect setting for our informal occasion! We skied in the morning and then headed back to the inn to find everything set up and ready to go. Becky, Emma and Jodie did a fantastic job with making sure everybody had everything that they needed and that everything went to plan.
I would like to thank everyone who was involved and say what a beautiful home away from home this place is. If your anything like us and are creatures of habit then the inn is perfect, we could come back from a days skiing, lock our skis away in a warm ski locker room and relax with a cup of hot chocolate in the great room before heading into town for a meal without having to just be in a hotel room.
We will definately be back, maybe for an anniversary break (the advantages of getting married in the middle of the ski season!!).
Again, a big thanks to everyone at the inn who made everybodies stay enjoyable, relaxing and comfortable.
- Also Known As:
- a Banff Boutique Inn - Pension Tannenhof Hotel Banff
- a Banff Boutique Inn - Pension Tannenhof Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary Inn accommodating up to 30 people. With high ceilings, large great rooms, private guest rooms with king beds and en suite washrooms, backing onto the nature corridor with a gorgeous terrace with outdoor fireplace in front. Wow, this Inn is the ideal location for a couple, family, reunion, wedding or business retreat. Book 1 room or the entire Inn for your perfect Banff getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your A Banff Boutique Inn - Pension Tannenhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.