Starting our trip to Banff, my wife and I chose this place simply because we didn't want to stay in big hotels or crowding resorts. So to say, we had decided to sacrifice convenient amenities for cozy and tranquile comforts. Yet, I realized this boutique(literally!) inn provides its guests with not only cleanliness and tranquility but also hearty services. Even without a pool, we enjoyed our stay in this lovely place. Definitely recommendable!
- Also Known As:
- a Banff Boutique Inn - Pension Tannenhof Hotel Banff
- a Banff Boutique Inn - Pension Tannenhof Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary Inn accommodating up to 30 people. With high ceilings, large great rooms, private guest rooms with king beds and en suite washrooms, backing onto the nature corridor with a gorgeous terrace with outdoor fireplace in front. Wow, this Inn is the ideal location for a couple, family, reunion, wedding or business retreat. Book 1 room or the entire Inn for your perfect Banff getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your A Banff Boutique Inn - Pension Tannenhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.