- new, modern establishment, nicely appointed rooms with kitchenette (ours, are all of them ?). Crisp clear HD TV (a wow!), in room safe, nice touch !
- breakfast included was nice & nice selection
- airport shuttle
- free parking
- close to Deerfoot Trail, easy access
- close to airport, X-iron Mill shopping mall
- price reasonable
- wifi free, though the continuous "have to log in" was a teenie frustrating
- in industrial zone but really far from yukkee area. Newer area, clean, newer buildings
The OK, but could be better:
- front desk staff could spend more time courteously explaining where what is in the facility,even though they're busy. I got a quick recitation and missed a few important detail.
- rooms, nicely appointed, are a teenie bit smaller than the 2Q we are used to, though an acceptable size
- FIRE ALARM: had us in schock late afternoon. Yelled our ears off and after going down stairs with family (in socks) to the lobby area we learnt that it was a false alarm (though one could clearly smell something burnt - food in the kitchen like).
Generally good value, and will visit again......
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
12 April 2012
I am very greatful that you took the time to review the Best Western Premier Freeport Inn and Suites and the top scores you gave us in cleanliness and location. It appears that we were short staffed during your check-in and as a result we didn't meet our goal of creating a memorable service experience - I appologize for this and I can promise you that we will continue to strive to meet this goal with ever guest that stays with us. I am also taking immediate steps to address the issues that caused the false alarm and hope to be able to say, very soon, that it will not impact our guests again. Thank you for your time and I look forward to meeting you in the future.
Report response as inappropriate
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC