My room was large with a king bed and a sofa. I slept really well. The WIFI was easy to use and stable. There's a small fridge and microwave if you need them. The meeting rooms are awesome. 'Real' chairs and water in nice glass bottles instead of pitchers. It shows that it has just been renovated. The coffee break area is first class. I ate well at the restaurant too. Friendly staff and clean hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Edmonton South Hotel
- Radisson Edmonton South Hotel Edmonton
- Radisson Edmonton
- Edmonton Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radisson Hotel Edmonton South offers 235 spacious hotel rooms and suites with such amenities as 42" HD flat-screen TVs, mini fridges, complimentary underground parking, high-speed, Wi-Fi access and free local calls.We offer a wide variety of hotel meeting rooms and event space at the Radisson Edmonton South, which includes 15 function rooms with a mix of small and large meeting rooms and ballrooms. The Radisson Hotel Edmonton South's knowledgeable, professional sales and catering team is dedicated to making your event successful and memorable.The Radisson Edmonton South offers guests delicious dining choices at our on-site hotel restaurant. Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner at the Atrium Cafe in the heart of our courtyard-style hotel. For a casual drink, the British-style Lions Head Pub is the perfect place to relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Carlson, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Orbitz so you can book your Radisson Edmonton South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.