Went to both the grand and inn on long lake within the same week. Much better value at the inn. The grand had snobby staff, no breakfast, freezing cold pool, pay Internet and nothing to offer. Went down the street and stayed at the inn on long lake. No pool, but a very nice hot tub, free Internet, breakfast, very friendly service, views of the lake, and a lot more. Rooms were a little dated compared to the grand, but I can forgive that. Was there for work, but brought the family a couple nights to both. Wife and kids totally agree. Oh, and it was cheaper!
- Also Known As:
- The Inn On Long Lake Hotel
- The Inn On Long Lake Hotel Nanaimo
- Hotel On Long Lake
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn On Long Lake is located on beautiful Long Lake. Every room has a balcony or patio overlooking the water. Continental Breakfast, parking, and free wi-fi included for all of our guests. Beautiful gazebo with large hot tub and sauna. Sit and enjoy the sunrise from your private balcony. Watch the wildlife, or the model sailboat club. Enjoy our Continental Breakfast with its fruit, yogurt, baked goods, hardboiled eggs, and wafflemaker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your The Inn on Long Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.