Just came back from a weekend at this hotel. I was last there 5 years ago, and it didn't take long to remember why I love it to much.
There is simply no better location in Vancouver. The hotel has some of the most spectacular views I've ever seen - anywhere. The sunrise from my room was beyond amazing (just look at my pic!). The sunsets are just as gorgeous. I actually didn't want to leave my room because I enjoyed the views so much, and the large windows that slide open (floor to ceiling).
The hotel itself is great, but it's the staff and the service that make it exceptional. From the arrival at the front desk, to morning breakfast, to working with the concierge - the staff just get it. They provide a personalized level of service that makes you feel at home.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver Hotel
- The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- Westin Vancouver
- Vancouver Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy views of the coastline, distant mountains, and Stanley Park. Connected to the historic 1,000-acre Stanley Park via its picturesque seawall, you're just moments away from unspoiled nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.