We chose the Best Western downtown after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor. We found the room clean, the grouting in the toilet was spotless. Friendly service from the Front Desk staff to the cleaning staff. We rented a car and it's the first turning coming over the Granville bridge, so it's really easy to remember the directions and get to other parts of Vancouver. Because of it's location, you avoid much of the downtown traffic too. Parking fees are reasonable. Bed is comfortable with sufficent pillows. Security is quite high, a key card is required to access the lift and even the parking garage. There are hair dryers in each room. The lcd tv is modern and has lots of channels. And there is a jug for drinking water in each room. And a water dispenser on our floor. It was like a home away from home.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Downtown Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Best Western Plus Downtown Vancouver Hotel
- Best Western Vancouver
- Vancouver Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Multiple award-winning full-service hotel most with microwaves and fridges, free downtown shuttle drop offs & more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, Best Western, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelBookers and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Downtown Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.