Really dont understand some of the less than ethusiastic ratings on here? We stayed for three nights and had a great well equipped room right in the heart of downtown and payed about £75 a night, try doing that in a major UK city.
Rooms come equipped with a seperate kitchen/ lounge area fully equipped with cooker,fridge, dishwasher and microwave and even a clothes washer dryer. Bedroom had a huge bed and although I agree that the bathroom was alittle small it ws perfectly aequate.
Our room on 15th floor had a great view and wasnt bothered by noise from the road below.
There were plenty of cheap eats locally and we can recommend Marys hamburger Bar just down the road for a great old style diner breakfast.
Davie is quite a cosmopolitan area and most of the main city centre attraactions are accessible within 15 minutes walk, with the public transit system being excellent for trips further afield (use the Vancouver Transit website trip planner for this as it is excellent).
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Suites Vancouver On Davie Hotel Vancouver
- Sandman Suites Vancouver On Davie Hotel
- Sandman Hotel Davie
- Sandman Suites Vancouver
- Sandman Hotel Davie Vancouver Downtown
- Sandman Suites Davie
- Sandman Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All one bedroom apartment suites that include all appliances including stoves, fridges, dishwashers and washer dryer in every suite. In West end of Vancouver with close proximity to most attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Sandman Suites Vancouver - Davie Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.