I have been a long time B&B enthusiast, my husband had never agreed to go to one with me before this trip. He was impressed and we truly enjoyed our stay at the West End Guest House. While I was gone at conference sessions, he could easily hang out in a comfortable homelike setting or venture out in the neighborhood. Vancouver is very walkable and the WEGH is convenient to everything. The breakfasts were divine and conversation was lively, as it turned out that most of the guests were there for the same conference. Overall, I would highly recommend this B&B over many of the ones I've stayed at in the US.
- Also Known As:
- West End Guest House Hotel
- West End Guest House Hotel Vancouver
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victorian themed B&B in a convenient downtown residential location for tourists, visitors to the city and convention or business people. We emphasize service for our guests hoping that what we can offer will make their stay enjoyable, relaxing with no loose ends. All guest rooms have private bath, tv/dvd player - we have a dvd library, wi-fi and a guest computer and printer is provided. We have off street parking for every guest room- quite an accomplishment for the centre of the city! And we serve a full hot breakfast in a social atmosphere. And we offer bikes for touring the city, particularly the SeaWall and Stanley Park which are nearby. Everything we provide is included in the room rate except for the Packages we offer.We have 7 guest rooms and can accommodate couples, friends or family traveling together and needing two beds and single travelers. We do our utmost to make our guests feel welcome and we have done so for over 25 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your West End Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.