Spinnakers is an awesome value with unexpected charm. The $260 Dine in package was well worth the money with one of the best meals I've ever experienced; the additional two nights of our stay for just $99 a night was icing on the cake. The rustic charm of the antique furniture, bedroom fireplace and soaker tub made it the perfect honeymoon escape. The breakfast service of fresh muffins and scones were over the top. When people talk about location being everything Spinnakers has a lock on the market with seaside dining, walking access to the harbor and downtown and easy access to trails for hiking and biking.
When it comes to dining you'll be hard pressed to find an unexceptional meal on the menu whether you decide to eat in the downstairs restaurant or the "cozy" upstairs pub. Be warned however; the 3-course meal will fill you beyond full and the chocolate pudding has to be consumed in its entirety; even if you have to take it back to your room to finish. Decadent!!!
Thank you Judy, Rebecca and Kelsey (sp?) for being so helpful, attentive and informed; you make Spinnakers!
- Also Known As:
- Spinnakers Guesthouses Hotel
- Spinnakers Guesthouses Hotel Victoria
- Spinnakers Guesthouses Victoria, Vancouver Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in sumptuous style with Spinnakers at our Heritage Guesthouse and Garden Suites. As our guest you'll enjoy pleasures borne of plate and pint glass, and an array of in-suite luxuries and unique gifts - all while basking in the peaceful and private luxury of one of the region's finest Victoria BC Accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Spinnakers Guesthouses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.