We wanted a reasonably priced, quiet hotel within an easy walk of the waterfront and the heart of Victoria. The room was small and basic, but clean and functional. The hotel is quaint and well maintained, the lobby has loads of character, and the staff exceptionally friendly and helpful. We had a view of the Victorian neighborhood and the dome of the Parliament Building from our window.
We especially appreciated the cold, lemoned water available in the lobby in the afternoon. Good coffee in the lobby in the morning. We felt welcomed. Would certainly stay here again.
Three city blocks to the waterfront through a lovely Victorian neighborhood. Within easy walking distance of downtown, Fisherman's wharf, Parliament, the Fairmont Empress Hotel, the ferry terminal and the Inner Harbor.
- Also Known As:
- James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites & Cottage Hotel Victoria
- James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites And Cottage
- James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites & Cottage Hotel
- The James Bay Hotel
- James Bay Hotel
- James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites & Cottage Victoria, Vancouver Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Historic district facing lush Beacon Hill Park, a green walk to the ocean and steps to the picturesque Inner Harbour and downtown's shopping and entertainment. Cozy, simple and affordable accommodation is provided in this three story Edwardian architecture with Heritage House and Cottage. Some day-dreaming cases have been reported on sunny balconies with birds tweeting and frequent horse-drawn carriages trotting by. Art-deco Café-restaurant and friendly pub.Free parking. Free Wi-Fi. Free Spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your James Bay Inn Hotel, Suites & Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.