Stayed at the Bayside as it's got a great location in Yellowknife's "Old Town" yet only a very short taxi ride from the downtown area. Rooms were very clean & comfortable; breakfasts were awesome (homemade) and the hosts very helpful.
Would highly recommend Bayside, especially as alternative to the more expensive hotels in town.
- Also Known As:
- Bayside b&b And Dancing Moose Cafe Hotel
- Bayside b&b And Dancing Moose Cafe Hotel Yellowknife
- Bayside Bed And Breakfast And Dancing Moose Cafe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Great Slave Lake, great location for winter Aurora viewing, summer canoeing and kayaking - and as s year-round base for sporty and adventurous activities. Recently renovated. Fully functional cafe located on ground floor. In the heart of Yellowknife's historic and eclectic Old Town. ... more less