This is the second time we stayed at the Marriott Fallsview within six months. The first time we were located on the 6th floor and this time around we were on the 12th. If you are looking for a hotel with great view of the falls, then this is it - absolutely fantastic!
The rooms are very clean and comfortable but we didn't really spend that much time in them. The lobby is huge and has Starbucks in it (very convenient). The hotel is located very close to the horseshoe falls and there are a few nice restaurants in close proximity.
If you plan on using the internet or wifi ($9.99 + tax / 24 hrs) you better bring a network cable, it took us over 10 minutes trying to connect and we couldn't, so we called the reception and someone brought us a cable which fixed the problems.
Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone who cares about the view more than anything else, I will be back :)
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Amex, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Otel, Olotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.