Beware when booking your rooms. We had booked a room in the middle tower and it was awful !
Way below Hilton's standards. Dark, overlooking a concrete wall! Yes, the no view room really means no view and no daylight. It was so depressing that we had to pay extra and move to another tower. The lobby was small and overcrowded and the vallet parking took forever.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hilton Fallsview Niagara Falls
- Hilton Niagara Falls
- Niagra Falls Hilton
- Niagara Falls Hilton
- Hilton Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising 53 stories above Niagara Falls, this modern high-rise hotel offers guests luxurious accommodations, 3 on-site restaurants, superior service and the perfect location to experience all that Niagara Falls has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Otel, Olotels, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Hotel and Suites Niagara Falls / Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.