What is particularly nice about this hotel is that it is not in the tourist part of town in comparison to many other hotels in the falls but it is certainly close enough to walk and has all the conveniences that you would need for a first time or returning visit to Niagara falls.
I was promptly greeted at the front desk in a friendly and interested manner, I struggled with my luggage and assisted to my room. Very helpful,.
Staying in the North Tower meant that it was a newer room and I was so happy when we arrived in the room to see the panoramic views of not only the Canadian, American, Skylon tower and Ferris wheel. Virtually, we could see the entire skyline from our large windows!
The room itself, when entering had a Queen sized bed, side tables, dresser, closet with safe, and large plasma tv. Walking further into the suite, a wet bar equipped with a sink and coffee maker that led into the other room. Within the room, another Queen sized bed with a seating area directly in front of the large windows as well as a desk.. Between the two room, a large shower, toilet and my favorite feature a Jacuzzi soaker tub. The window by the Jacuzzi can be covered by a blind with the push of a button if you prefer privacy. If you like, you can soak while you watch the illumination of the skyline and falls or if its the weekend you can watch the fireworks from the comfort of your spacious room!
The Hilton Hotel has the best beds! I slept well and felt like royalty in my special room. I took advantage of the in room wake up call features so that I could watch the sun rise over the falls as it entered into my room. The draperies can be used if you don't want any light in the early mornings.
That evening, myself and a friend indulged in fine dining at The Watermark Restaurant. The server was friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. She being a long term server there obviously loved what she does and helped in our selections. We were seated near the windows where once again were treated to incredible panoramic views. The food was delicious and the perfect way to begin our visit!
Later, we took the pedway to the casino and wandered to view the falls. The Watermark is only one of many dining choices. The Macaroni Grill and Braza steakhouse are others I would recommend. The two mornings we were there we had breakfast buffet which included juice, coffee, made to order omelets, fruit, cereals, pancakes, yogurt, fresh breads, etc. |So much choice and enough to keep your energy up until dinner. Priced at $14.95. If you prefer, Starbucks is served at the bar and there are two Starbucks within in 5 mins. of the hotel.
An on site concierge is available and at your service if you need tickets for events, tours or general information. i asked several questions throughout my stay.
I've posted pictures of our room.
I would highly recommend this hotel experience and look forward to my return. It was a birthday I will never forget!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hilton Fallsview Niagara Falls
- Hilton Niagara Falls
- Niagra Falls Hilton
- Niagara Falls Hilton
- Hilton Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising 53 stories above Niagara Falls, this modern high-rise hotel offers guests luxurious accommodations, 3 on-site restaurants, superior service and the perfect location to experience all that Niagara Falls has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Otel, Olotels, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Hotel and Suites Niagara Falls / Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.