As part of my studies with the Directors College, I attended 3-days of courses at White Oaks every few months. A few people stood out to make my experience very enjoyable.
1. The catering staff, particularly those led by Lou Critelli
White Oaks does not subject guests to "rubber chicken" that you find at many conference facilities. Instead, meals are of a very high caliber with plenty of choice (particularly at lunch) and premium fare at dinner (especially if you enjoy fish, which I do). I had noted gluten sensitivity at check-in and Lou Critelli or someone from his team spoke with me about my options before each dinner.
2. Yoga with Gina
I had time to grab a yoga class with Gina and she was fantastic! Thanks to Gina, I started my course work feeling relaxed and ready for anything. She is a real gift to anyone who has the pleasure of experiencing her class.
I have 3 more stays booked at White Oaks and l look forward to each of them.
- Also Known As:
- White Oaks Conference Resort And Spa
- White Oaks Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- White Oaks Hotel
- White Oaks Conference Resort
- White Oaks Conference Hotel
- White Oaks Resort
- White Oaks Spa
- Niagara On The Lake White Oaks
- White Oak Resort Anbd Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to White Oaks Conference Resort and Spa, a destination unto itself that puts you at the centre of Niagara area attractions in the finest accommodations in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Niagara Wine Country, Casino Niagara, Niagara Falls and more are all within easy reach. But you won't have to leave our 13-acre resort to enjoy a first-class experience. Modern and stylish, White Oaks delivers luxury hotel service and truly outstanding amenities. From a deluxe Spa and our acclaimed 4-Diamond LIV restaurant (featuring award-winning Niagara Wines) to state-of-the-art fitness centre, The Club at White Oaks, we're dedicated to every aspect of your comfort and success. Turn your next event into an unforgettable experience. Greet, meet and motivate your colleagues, clients and guests in the luxurious, unique surroundings of Ontario's finest meeting venue. Choose White Oaks Conference Resort and Spa and discover why we are the only resort in Canada accredited by the International Association of Conference Centres (IACC). Be inspired by the extraordinary. Come to White Oaks and enjoy the best of Niagara on the Lake hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.