My family lives in Windsor. I drove in from Toronto in the am. Spent all day with my family. My fiancé and I were tired and went to check in at 8pm. The customer service agent at the desk did not even say hello or smile. She knew that I was a repeat guest yet had such an attitude with us. I was extremely upset. When I told Kim that I was not pleased with her attitude she handed me a managers card and said that I could speak to her manager on Monday. Kim checked us into a double bed room that was dirty. We reserved a queen bed. No apology for the inconvenience or bad attitude. She thought her attitude was acceptable. I would assume that being a part of a big hotel chain that you spend money training your staff. I am a director of food and beverage at a hotel in Toronto. We thrive on going the extra mile for our guests and I told her that she needs to be friendly. Why be a customer service agent if your going to have such a bad attitude!!! I go to see my family in Windsor every 6 weeks. I will not return to this property as long as she is employed there!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Windsor Hotel Windsor
- Comfort Inn Windsor Hotel
- Windsor Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn Windsor is a pet-friendly hotel nestled in beautiful suburban South Windsor with easy access to 401, EC Row and all major transportation hubs and border crossings. Ten minutes' drive to downtown Windsor's exciting nightlife and Caesars Windsor Casino; moments away from Devonshire Mall and dining can be found nearby. Free Comfort Sunshine breakfast and award-winning service will ensure a pleasant stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Windsor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.