My boyfriend and I stayed here for the June 9th weekend and were not impressed. The room was clean for a smoking room but I noticed a brown spot on the bed sheets it was disgusting. Also when I asked for a band aid at the desk she have me hand sanitizer and the girl seemed in interested. Maybe for $50 a night it would be worth it but not $110 it is very overpriced because of its location.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites Downtown Windsor Hotel Windsor
- Quality Suites Downtown Windsor Hotel
- Quality Inn Windsor
- Quality Hotel Downtown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Suites is Windsor's only all-suites hotel, located in downtown Windsor, near riverfront walking trails with sculpture garden, dozens of restaurants and clubs, art gallery, theatres and Caesars Windsor casino. Spacious suites with french doors separating the bedroom from living room feature a wet bar, two televisions, phones & closets. Some suites sleep up to 6 guests and mini kitchen suites are perfect for longer stays. Enjoy free internet access, 24 hour lobby coffee, tea and chilled water. Our on-site restaurants feature two concepts: Eggsmart for delicious breakfast & lunch options and Superstar Bar & Grill for dinner and evening, with a spacious patio, bar area and several screens to watch the game. Why rent a standard hotel room when for the same price you can spoil yourself with a suite? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Quality Suites Downtown Windsor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.