Stayed there before flying to Mexico a few weeks ago. We got the overnight accommodation/parking "deal"....which was $175.00. Check in was relatively quick but check out was disorganized and took awhile. Room was ok....clean enough but bed was uncomfortable and we were put on the edge of the Courtyard so the light shining through the supposed blackout drapes was really bright and made it hard to sleep. We flew out very early in the am and they didn't give us the wake up call we'd asked for....luckily we'd set our phone alarms or I would have been even less happy! I'd originally booked this hotel because the pool looked really nice so we were hoping for a swim/hot tub to help us sleep before our trip....we go there and the pool was super tiny and in a pit in the middle of the Courtyard....so people eating dinner could see down into the pool area. Needless to say we didn't use it. We ate dinner at the hotel restaurant....food was ok but pricey and service was SUPER slow! But, after we had FINALLY found the place and parked our car in the long term parking which was FAR from the door and hard to get out of, we didn't want to leave again. All in all, this hotel is OK...but there are many others which are closer to the airport and are much nicer and less expensive. For being an "Airport Hotel", it's actually nowhere near the airport. I definitely don't feel like I got great value for what I paid. I had paid the little extra because of the pool and how nice the hotel looked online.....definitely some creative photography there!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Montreal Airport Hotel Montreal
- Holiday Inn Montreal Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Montreal
- Montreal Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pour de l'information en Francais, visitez: Holiday Inn Montreal Aeroport Hotel. The Best of Montreal Airport Hotels, the Holiday Inn Montreal Airport hotel is a full-service tropical oasis conveniently located minutes away from Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL) via our free 24-hour airport shuttle service. Our location enhances any Quebec vacation or Montreal travel itinerary.For the business traveler, our Montreal hotel is perfectly situated close to major businesses, such as Bombardier, CAE, Rolls-Royce, Air Canada and Nortel. We're also 15 minutes from the downtown area and 10 minutes from the West Island, meaning guests' travel time is short and painless. Known for being the place to meet, the Holiday Inn Montreal Airport features over 12,000 square feet of meeting space. While enjoying a stay at our Montreal airport hotel's tropical facilities, guests can enjoy an exciting Quebec vacation thanks to our convenient location near a wide variety of attractions. Some nearby places of interest include Saint Josephs Oratory, the Biodome, Botanical Gardens and several professional sports teams. The Holidome offers guests plenty of diversion on-site. A soothing tropical atmosphere, excellent dining, great location and free high-speed, wireless Internet access make our hotel the best choice for anyone on a Quebec vacation or business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Holiday Inn Montreal Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.