Hosts Lyne and Selma were very friendly and helpful. Lyne welcomed us into the house and Selma made a lovely breakfast the next morning. My partner and I stayed in the Victorian Room - it was spacious, cozy, and beautifully appointed with King bed. We had our own shower/bathtub and sink, but toilet was shared although we never had to wait. Free parking behind the house. We paid $135+18% tax. Excellent location - within walking distance to everything. Subway is convenient as well.
Tip: Fairmont Chateau Laurier is a beautiful property in an excellent location.
- Also Known As:
- Angelica Blue Bed And Breakfast
- Angelica Blue Hotel Montreal
- Angelica Blue Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Angelica Blue Bed & Breakfast is a 4 stars B&B located downtown. A friendly atmosphere is waiting for you with an energetic and well informed owner. She always knows what is happening in the city. There is also nice hostesses ready to give you the best service possible. Come visit us!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Angelica Blue Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.