Recently stayed here for 1 night while on our way to the East Coast. The venue didn't quite meet my very high expectations (based on the reviews I read here) but it was nonetheless worth trying once.
Pros: Charming urban look and feel. Situated in the city and fairly close to old Quebec. Owner was super-helpful and give us excellent recommendations on where to go and eat. Ordered french toast for breakfast which was terrific.
Cons: Slightly pricey for a 3-star hotel (parking is extra too). Room was a tad on the small side and washroom was tiny. Located in a very non-descript neighbourhood and still a bit of a walk to downtown.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Vincent Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Le Vincent Quebec City
- Auberge Le Vincent Hotel
- Auberge Le Vincent Quebec/Quebec City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge Le Vincent urban inn is a 4 Star Hotel where historic style and contemporary design are in perfect harmony. Located in the center town of Quebec City’s, Auberge Le Vincent is your gateway to the Old Capital. Here you will find easy access to all attractions and services. Old Quebec, museums, Parliament, train station, bus, are all just steps away from the inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Auberge Le Vincent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.