We came here after staying at Lindos Memories for a week. The hotels cannot be compared. Lindos memories is a small luxury hotel whereas the Atrium Prestige is much larger . We stayed in a family bungalow with private pool, with a wonderful sea views . Temperature was more moderate than in Lindos, because of the wind (more wind in the south of Rhodes) and I loved sitting outside on our private terrace, early in the morning with my cup of nespresso.
Food, especially breakfast was very good and most evenings we had our dinner in one of the two a la carte restaurants at the seaside. We did not like the buffet restaurant as food was often cold and it resembled a very large canteen in the evening. If you could sit outside, it was very nice with lovely views of the sea but it was often full. A special thank you to Elvin and Yanni who were always smiling and cheerful.
I must say that if we had not had our private pool, we would not have liked it so much as the larger swimming pool is a bit sterile bordered by a concrete slab on which the sun beds are situated. The day we departed, we could not have a late check out and had to stay at the main pool (or beach) but we did not like it here at all, no atmosphere, and were glad we had had our own pool, however small it was. We also liked being able to get our lunch in the large shop on the premises and sit on our own terrace eating it.
Service was ok. One of the pool lights was not working and we mentioned this the 2nd day we were there, but it was never replaced. I also had to ask for 'my' nespresso cups to be replaced daily as it was often forgotten. Nothing to worry about, but my expectations were set higher.
The spa was very nice with nice saunas and a nice and warm pool with jet streams.
Location is fine, we came here to relax. The hotel is in the middle of nowhere but this is why we chose it. We rented a car (onsite) and toured Rhodes. This worked fine for us.
All in all we had a very nice week but I cannot really rave about it like some other people can.
- Also Known As:
- Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort And Villas
- Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Hotel
- Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Hotel Lachania
- Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas Rhodes/Lachania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning architecture and divine horizon blue views complement the Atrium Prestige.Captivating scenery, fabulous accommodation and a stunning Thalasso Spa offer an experience created exclusively for those who know there is no such thing as too much luxury. Ambiance and remarkable decor match the unique experience of your stay. Endless time of relaxation in the most refined of atmospheres. Inspired low rise accommodation with a choice of deluxe rooms, suites, bungalows and villas. Privacy & serenity steps from the seashore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Atrium Prestige Thalasso Spa Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.