For a relaxed and private September birthday dinner, Craigsanquhar House proved to be an ideal choice. The foul weather was dispelled by the house staff welcome with amuse bouche and other guests (mainly golfing parties), by their robust humour, helped give the public rooms a warm atmosphere. However, it was the food and wine that really scored. The choices were fairly limited, but there was variety enough to satisfy discerning palates. Starters of soup, pates and salads were truly appreciated and mains of fish, lamb and beef arrived to titillate. Desserts and coffee rounded off a truly satisfying meal before expose to the elements and a short journey home.
- Also Known As:
- Craigsanquhar House Hotel Craigsanquhar
- Craigsanquhar Hotel Cupar
- Craigsanquhar House Hotel Fife
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Craigsanquhar Hotel is a Scottish country house located 6 miles from St. Andrews in the rolling countryside of Fife. The Hotel is situated within 36 acres of gardens and woodland. Nathaniel's Restuarant & Bar has recently opened at Craigsanquhar with goal of bringing "Scotland's Larder" to the table. Craigsanquhar also offers extensive catering facilities for weddings, receptions, and special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Craigsanquhar House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.