My husband and I celebrated our wedding anniversery here with a nice champagne dinner. As a fussy eater I was suprised to find a number of dishes on the menu I liked so that was a big thumbs up from me. My husband was pleased to see a pigeon starter. Other than the fab menu the food itself was equally as suprising and absolutely delicious. The guy behind the bar was welcoming, friendly and helpful. The waiting staff were all very polite and prfessional. The Restaurant itself was lovely, very stylish. I can't speak for the hotel as we live local but the rooms look fab!
- Also Known As:
- The Old Orleton Hotel Wellington
- The Old Orleton Hotel
- The Old Orleton Inn Wellington, Shropshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Orleton Inn, Wellington, Shropshire is a charming retreat for both work and pleasure. With ten fully refurbished Boutique style bedrooms, each one unique in design and character, yet all retain their original antique features. A sumptuous mix of old and new for 21st century living. Renown locally for their comprehensive selection of carefully prepared Vegetarian, Fish and Meat dishes. Using only fresh, quality produce sourced locally whenever possible, giving the menus a truly "Modern British" character . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Old Orleton Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.