We have just been to this wonderfull hotel and it have been a great pleasure to stay there. The staff is very friendly and the hotel is very nice. The downside is the menu in the 2 restaurants and roomservice which is the same and not so interresting. But it would cost you 1,5 dollars to get a taxi into the nearest town, Senggigi, where there is plenty of good restaurants. The fitness room is outside and outdated. We stayed there for 2 weeks and didn´t see anyone using it.
At the hotel there are 2 diffenrent travel agencies. We used both but must say that the one on ground level was the best. The guide "Justin" is a warm and very good guide/driver. The travelagency upstairs (Next to the reception) is also good, but is more expensive and if you prefer a guide that talks a lot (like in "all the time") this would be your choice. The massage at the hotel was good and professional and a must at this hotel. This hotel is also very childfriendly with several playgrounds and children pool.
- Also Known As:
- Jayakarta Lombok Beach Resort And Spa
- Jayakarta Lombok Beach Hotel Mataram
- Jayakarta Lombok Beach Hotel
- Jayakarta Lombok Beach Resort
- Jayakarta Beach
- Jayakarta Lombok Beach Resort & Spa Senggigi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located right in the beach of Meninting, Senggigi, with 4 hectares of tropical garden landcsape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Jayakarta Lombok Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.