My husband and I stayed for two nights and wished we had stayed much longer. The accommodation is excellent with first class linens and and accoutrements. Our view was towards the tower in the garden and as guests we were able to access the estate grounds before and after the gardens closed for our own private walk about the periphery. Sue, Fraser and staff could not have been more helpful or welcoming. Breakfasts are pretty much to order with local produce, eggs and home baking. Tea served upon arrival in the afternoon! Easy access to good local pubs for evening meals. All of this and a wonderful old dog named Inca to greet you in the entry! We can highly recommend this place to garden lovers and anyone who just wants to rest and be in tranquil surroundings.
- Also Known As:
- Sissinghurst Castle Farmhouse Hotel
- Sissinghurst Castle Farmhouse Hotel Sissinghurst
- Sissinghurst Castle Farmhouse Kent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Victorian grandeur and quirkiness of the Farmhouse has been retained in an extensive refurbishment offering luxury accommodation and high quality hospitality within the stunning historic setting of The National Trust's Sissinghurst Castle. Just 100 yards from the World famous gardens and in the glorious Wealden countryside, the seven en-suite bedrooms and quality hospitality will ensure a truly memorable stay. ... more less