My husband and I recently stayed at Hacienda Puerta del Cielo for 4 nights while traveling in Nicaragua. The location is a bit remote (the only negative). The price was great, the views majestic, and the property is lovely, but our biggest takeaway was the amazing hosts and staff. We were lucky enough to be staying while the owners, Juan Carlos and Linda, were there. They are unbelievably gracious hosts and having them around was fun and helpful. They were very informative about local culture and the country's history. Staying at Hacienda felt like a real bed and breakfast experience, spending a lot of time touring, relaxing and eating with the hosts and other guests.
Definitely recommend this vacation to fellow travelers!
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Puerta Del Cielo Eco Hotel Masatepe
- Hacienda Puerta Del Cielo Eco Hotel
- Hacienda Puerta Del Cielo Eco Spa Nicaragua/Masatepe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a green mountainside paradise in beautiful, sun-kissed Nicaragua. "Hacienda Puerta del Cielo Ecolodge & Spa" borders a protected national rainforest, teeming with colorful flora and fauna. Imagine yourself relaxing in a tropical pool overlooking a peaceful lagoon or meditating in a breezy hammock on your own private veranda. Explore the natural environment or adventure hike through the 60 acre grounds of our exclusive -adults only- boutique hotel and enjoy Ecotourism in luxury! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Hacienda Puerta Del Cielo Eco Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.